Monday, January 31, 2011

TILDA WITH HEART CARD

This weekend I made another Valentines card using the Tilda with Heart stamp. Isn't she a cutie! I don't know why, but I just looove how she has her feet pointed inwards. This stamp reminds me of my four year old niece who is just cute as a bug! As you can see, I kept the layout simple and didn't do much layering because I wanted to show off the paper. LOL..... I used a technique I saw in one of the Magnolia magazines. I took a heart shaped stamp and stamped then embossed the red card stock to create my OWN designer paper. I am thrilled with how it turned out and will definitely be trying it again. Thanks for looking!






Here is a close-up of the embossed paper


6 comments:

Beth said...

Melanie, love this card! Tilda is so cute, and wonderfully colored! And your embossed red cardstock is gorgeous!

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

wooow Beutiful!
greetings, Mandy

Frances said...

Oh, que bello te quedo el papel, me encanta esa idea, tambien me gusto como coloreaste la imagen, esta preciosa. Un abrazo, Frances.

Ronda Archangelo said...

This is a beautiful Valentine...love your coloring and the papers, etc.!

Ronda Archangelo said...

Oh gee...just read to the bottom and see you made your own paper. Amazing job...it's wonderful!! I'm going to try that soon...TFS.

Kathy said...

Beautiful background paper you've made. Your coloring looks great, too!