Monday, January 24, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie "Sealed With a Kiss" Valentine Card

This week I am posting some "non" Magnolia cards. For all my faithful followers, fear not, as I am STILL and always will be a die hard Tilda and Edwin fan. It's just that I came across these Kraftin Kimmie stamps a couple of months ago and just fell in love with them. Below is the first non Maggie card I have ever made and frankly I am very pleased with it. It's got a very sexy/girlie feel to it. This is also my first attempt at selling my greeting cards, so if you like what you see, click on my Etsy shop bar to the right. If all goes well with this first card then I may just have to start selling some more. It'll give me a reason to make more cards and like all of you I LOOOVE making greeting cards! Well, thanks for looking and please do leave a comment and/or suggestion for this newbie seller.






2 comments:

Ronda Archangelo said...

Love your card Melanie! The card interior & envelope treatment are great too.

Frances said...

OMG!!!What a beautiful card!!! Love the coloring, the papers, the layout, everything!!! Hugs, Frances.