Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wedding Signs DONE!!!

I finally got around to making the sign for my Candy Station. Whew! I also finally got to put my Brand New Cricut to use. See the four corner designs and the matting? My cricut did that! That's right, took all but 2 minitues. hahahahaha Ok, so I know it's not much but at least I'm learning how to use it. :)
This is the a framed note I made for each table that will have a camera next to it, for the guests to take snapshots with. Again, not much use from the cricut, but the little bit I did use, made ALL the difference! I just love the red florish design!



I still have to do the programs and place cards, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Mina said...

this is such a thoughtful idea Melanie, I just spent some time on your minatures blog they are just amazing
Mina xxx

Mels Minis and Scrapping said...

Thank you Mina! I just LOVE recerating out world in miniature :)

Chris P's Miniatures and more said...

Melanie, I just admire your work! How beautiful this is and many folks will oooh and ahaha.I bet this will be an awesome wedding celebration!